Thursday, February 26, 2009

Boys over Flowers Cast Interviews

I've gathered a bunch of interviews and shows the cast appeared in. There are quite a few so I'll post more as I find them. Here are some I've found so far:

SBS Lee Min Ho Interview
Cast Interview
Behind the scenes - eng subbed
Press Conference
YTN Star News Interview - Lee Min Ho
Kim So Eun/Ga Eul Interview-Chinese/english subbed
ok... as I was looking for the links, I've noticed there are like millions. So I'm going to stop here and go on with the shows they've been in. Also, as you might have noticed, they aren't subbed except for one. Well, I couldn't find any subbed so try to endure it!! :P

Sang Sang Plus - eng subbed
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

Different Version since the version above isn't complete. However, the one below arent subbed. Starting from part 4:
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6

Ps. Click on an ad! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment