Monday, February 23, 2009

Infinity Challenge BOF Parody!

This is HILARIOUS! while waiting for episode 15 to come out, just watch this:

Infinity Challenge BOF Parody
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6

These are high quality with NO subs. I tried looking for ones with subs but no luck. Still pretty funny even if you dont understand what they're saying.

Park Myung Soo as Goo Jun Pyo
Jun Jin as Geum Jan Di
MC Yoo as Yoon Ji Hoo
Ro Hong Chul as So I Jeong
Jeong Joon Ha as Song Oo Bin

If you guys don't know what Infinity Challenge (Muhan Dojun - 무한도전) is, it was a popular korean variety show that did these funny 'challenges'. At one point, they even brought Paris Hilton to their show! In my opinion, I think the most popular variety show in korea now is One Night Two Days which stars Kang Ho Dong as the MC.





Ps. Do me a favour and click on the ads!

No comments:

Post a Comment