Thursday, February 26, 2009

T-Max and SS501

Well most/all of you know, Yoon Ji Hoo or Kim Hyun Joong is the leader of the group SS501, the same group that sings the song Because I'm Stupid, the ending theme song of the show.



For some of the people watching the show, this may be their first korean media influence. Therefore you wouldn't know SS501 *which by the way, is pronounced double S 501. I called them SS501 and my sister started to laugh at me. =( and said if I called them that in Korea, it would be alot more embarassing* and their appearances in Korean Variety Shows. So, just to reveal Hyun Joong's more real side, here are some links to him appearing in X-man (not X-men where hes a mutant... XD) which was a popular variety show.

So after 40 mins of searching, I couldn't find a subbed X-man episode where he was in. So, here's one that's not subbed.
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6

Since this one isn't subbed, here's a different show (We Got Married) where Hyun Joong appears that IS subbed:
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Ps. They aren't really married.
Pss. I'm posting this despite of my two exams tomorrow.

Now, I didn't know this until recently, but F4's Woo Bin, or Kim Jun is part of the group T-Max that sings the opening song Paradise. I know the fans of T-Max are probably bad mouthing me right now, but please try to understand :(. I'm quite slow despite being a university student.



Heres a link to their live performance of Paradise... in HD!!!
Note how both the F4 members of each group don't sing in the songs their group made for the show...
Also note how the guy singing on the left is making way too many vivid movements.. whoa.

Well, this post is the result of my procrastination at its best. Studying is not my best quality. But good looks are. ;) kidding. Alright, wish me luck on my midterms tomorrowww!! Electric Circuits and Physics Mechanics is going to be SO MUCH FUN!! naatt. :P

1 comment:

  1. I like both bands. I like KIM HYUN JOONG ,the leader of SS501 so much.
    :D :)

    ReplyDelete